turntable torture!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello,

having just bought my 1st amp and speakers (im a mature student on a strict budget) i would like a turntable. i am not averse to buying previously enjoyed (2nd hand lol) but there are a plethora of them on ebuythisstuffaintnickedornuffin.com! could someone give me some advise about which ones to buy/avoid?

thanks in advance,

rob

T

the record spot

Budget?

Assuming up to £250, Rega P1, P2, Goldring GR1, GR2 (the latter on a deal if you can find it down from £265 to around £200 and worth some serious thought), Pro-Ject Debut III, NAD 533.

Any one from those should do you fine. Budget in a decent cartridge (£30-£100 as funds allow) too.

A

Anonymous

Ive just bought a pro-ject rpm1 genie for 120 pounds, it sounds and looks great, it didnt take much to win me over, The genie is a stop gap until i get my rega p3, for the moment its doing a good job..

A

Anonymous

hello,

ive bought a pioneer a405r amp and eltax millenium 200 speakers. like ive said im on a strict budget, and am extremely surprised at the sound of the items ive bought when hooked up to an old dodgy aiwa turntable!

regards

rob

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts