Turntable Dust Cover Advice

saml93

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I recently purcahsed a Pioneer pl-12D turntable off of ebay, but before I even got the chance to use it, a portion of my ceiling collapsed in my room, directly hitting the turntable and smashing through the dust cover.

I've looked on ebay, and it looks like finding dust-covers for second hand turntales such as the PL12D can be difficult. At the moment, there are none for sale, and there have only been a few in the past, which have sold at very high prices (around £50). I was wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere else that might sell the cover I need? Or, if finding an exact replacement is impossible, if there are dust covers available which sit over the entire turntable, and if so, where would be a good place to get them?

The turntable itself only cost £100, so obviously I'd like to avoid spending too much on the dust cover. If anyone can help, that'd be great and please let me know! Thank you.

h4rdy

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
How about something like this: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=141123312418 I use a similar version and works a treat albeit not on your Turntable.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts