Trying to find a Yamaha 863 Amp!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The Award winner has been incredibly popular, it seems - Yamaha says a new shipment is due early December, which means models will be in shops before Christmas.

However, they're giving preference to their top (Pre-eminent) Dealers, who'll get stock first - you can find your local stockist here.

(I believe, by the way, that Richer Sounds has just won Pre-eminent status - that might not be on the list).

A

Anonymous

Hi

My first post here so hello!!!!!
emotion-2.gif
Been viewing this forum for a while so i though i better join. lol

I think the Yamaha 863 Amp can be bought from Musicraft which i belive is in stock.

You may find their details here. www.musicraft.co.uk

Hope this helps

Dave

Memphismusic

Nov 16, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Clare,

That's good news!

I'm desperate, as i just sold my old Yamaha Amp thinking i would pick up the 863 easily. At the moment it's looking like as very quiet Christmas!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Award winners do tend to sell very well, which can lead to temporary shortages - and it's being compounded this year by the credit-crunch, which means neither cautious manufacturers or retailers are over-stocking!

Sorreltiger

Apr 22, 2008
Visit site
If their website is to be believed, Musicraft still have some of the last of the RX-V3800s. ÿI imagine that it will be reduced from £1200 down to £700-ish (although there don't seem to be anyÿprices on the website). ÿI bought one in September and it's brilliant, so if the 863 isn't available, it's another option.......

A

Anonymous

I am after one of these Amps so will be calling them Monday when they open and see if they really do have them in stock!

Will post back with my findings.

A

Anonymous

I emailed Richer Sounds about a week ago and they advised me that they have no plans to stock the 863. If anyone hears anything different I'd be very interested.

hifianorak

Oct 29, 2008
Visit site
My local branch said that they were having problems getting stock in . They are selling the 763 with a £100 discount , so surely makes sense to sell the award winning brother ? I guess we will all just have to be patient. Meanwhile the Denon AVR 2309 is available for a tasty £499

A

Anonymous

Well i have just purchased the Yamaha 863 Amp over the phone from Musicraft and will be collecting it this evening.

ps

They have told me they have a couple in stock!

A

Anonymous

This AMP is really good unpacked it set it up and i think i have borred my wife going on about what it can and can't do.

Anyway thanks Musicraft.

A

Anonymous

Hello

Just been back to Mucicraft and they seem to have the 863 back in stock again and just bought one for my Dad.

Oh happy days
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Hello

Just been back to Mucicraft and they seem to have the 863 back in stock again and just bought one for my Dad.

Oh happy days
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS