Trying to buy a Beresford

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
I`m trying to order a Beresford 7520 via their website but when I click the buy now link it takes me to the interconnect page.Can someone see if they can replicate this or is it a glitch with just my browser/`puter. Many thanks

daveh75

Which beresford is it you're trying to buy? The standard 7520 or the 7520se(caiman) as the standard one is out of stock according to the website!

If you look at THIS PAGE you'll see the standard 7520 is listed as out of stock....

Link below if it's the caiman you want...

http://www.homehifi.co.uk/PP/Digital_Audio_1.html

EDIT-The beresford site now seem's to be redirecting the link's i provided to the home page!!

May be worth dropping them an email.

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
The standard and then considering getting it modded,didn`t see the out of stock message,thanks for looking.

EDIT.Clicking on your THIS PAGE link brings up the page for a couple of seconds then takes me back to the Beresford home page,is it a secret or something ;-)

daveh75

basshound:EDIT.Clicking on your THIS PAGE link brings up the page for a couple of seconds then takes me back to the Beresford home page,is it a secret or something ;-)

Not sure what's going on now, the link's i provided did work,but now i'm/they're being redirected to the home page.

A

Anonymous

Hi

Send Stan and email, he is very forthcoming and helpful.

I arranged buying mine via email and paypal

cheers

gavin

A

Anonymous

http://www.homehifi.co.uk/PP/Digital_Audio_1.html

Voila click on buy it now

link

Feb 13, 2009
Visit site
as for Stan, the direct link is only for some european ISP. if not, you will be redirected to the main page. just send him an email and you can get the caiman version.

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
Quick Update-Mailed Stan and he is expecting stock this week or early next and he is reserving me one.Anyone thinking of buying may need to do the same as I get the impression stock might be limited.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Err, this is easy isn't it?

Go to this page.
Click "Buy Now"
Select PSU
Click Add to cart.
Click PayPal checkout.

Perhaps it has been fixed between the last post and mine?

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
PJPro:Err, this is easy isn't it?

Go to this page.
Click "Buy Now"
Select PSU
Click Add to cart.
Click PayPal checkout.

Tried that last night,got as far as clicking on the Paypal link then nothing happened just sent me back to the homepage,that`s when I decided to e-mail Stan.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
basshound:PJPro:Err, this is easy isn't it?

Go to this page.
Click "Buy Now"
Select PSU
Click Add to cart.
Click PayPal checkout.

Tried that last night,got as far as clicking on the Paypal link then nothing happened just sent me back to the homepage,that`s when I decided to e-mail Stan.

Tried it just now (up as far as actually paying for one!) works fine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts