TRIGKEY computers

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone anyone know anything about mini computers ie TRIGKEY and how they perform against a standard PC in operation do they have standard monitor connections or is this all work on HDMI USB connections thank you. Do they also Windows 10 or 11 installed

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
Amazon i am sure you can find that one sir. they have a number for sale i not heard of them before high performance small PCs all the way from our friends the Chinese. . Price i seen them from £100 to £500 for the top of the range appears to have mainly USB lack a HDMI

WayneKerr

Well they seem to come with Windows installed, monitor connects via USB or HDMI. I have no working knowledge of them but have recently bought an HP mini PC and seems to work just as well as the larger PC it replaced.

Friesiansam

I know nothing about Trigkey but, have asked a question on the computer forum I am a member of, to see if anyone knows anything.

EDIT: Got this reply from one of the members:
"Apparently they are a Beelink sub brand, a more familiar maker of mini PCs.
Had a quick look and some of the Ryzen mobile models seem to be better than NUCs."

I agree with him on the Ryzen models, they look quite powerful.

Last edited:
Reactions: WayneKerr

RobSys

Jul 22, 2022
Visit site
I recently purchased an MSI Cubi 5 PC for my wife. It has a good processor and works perfectly with two screens attached via a HDMI port plus a Display port.
An excellent small machine that does everything... It might struggle with some of the top-end games though, but for the ubiquitous MS Office and emails, etc. it's excellent...

Reactions: KatrinDeezer

KatrinDeezer

Dec 7, 2022
Visit site
I recently purchased an MSI Cubi 5 PC for my wife. It has a good processor and works perfectly with two screens attached via a HDMI port plus a Display port.
An excellent small machine that does everything... It might struggle with some of the top-end games though, but for the ubiquitous MS Office and emails, etc. it's excellent...
I also thought about buying this model for dad, he plays tanks and cs2

Stuart83

Jul 22, 2023
Visit site
The trigkey will play low powered games, or some more demanding although with the settings watered down.
"This is a low-end graphics chip that can run less demanding eSports titles at 1080p"

I looked at that model for my father not long ago.
They are low holistically lower powered versions of a full size system with "u" chips meaning exactly that mostly found in laptops.
Not bad if your replacing an older pc as they are about on par.
Things like getting one with a SSD will enhance speed more than double and well worth the extra.

Win 11 is standard and connectivity not a problem.

In the end I got my father a better laptop cheaper as I tried a friend's mini and wasn't impressed but I was overburdening it.
He uses it for everyday tasks and hasn't had any problems.

I agree with what the majority say that for "everyday tasks" they are good.

Suffice to say the full list of connections are online.

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
still not that impressed by these small pcs are they simply better because they are smaller and more expensive than a cheapie windows 11 from amazon (full size or mid sized ones . Looking at the prices i can get a full format PC with windows 11 1 tb plus SSD 225 with 32 gig memory for less than £240 while most of these mini pcs are more and do not appear to be as fast or as good and they have limited amount of places to add USB etc. I currently run a windows 11 quad processor 1 tb plus 225 Dell and a HP windows 10 8 gig memory and only 500 gigs but i have had it for 2/3 years now converted from Windows 8 i think so But getting long in the tooth (like me )

RobSys

Jul 22, 2022
Visit site
still not that impressed by these small pcs are they simply better because they are smaller and more expensive than a cheapie windows 11 from amazon (full size or mid sized ones . Looking at the prices i can get a full format PC with windows 11 1 tb plus SSD 225 with 32 gig memory for less than £240 while most of these mini pcs are more and do not appear to be as fast or as good and they have limited amount of places to add USB etc. I currently run a windows 11 quad processor 1 tb plus 225 Dell and a HP windows 10 8 gig memory and only 500 gigs but i have had it for 2/3 years now converted from Windows 8 i think so But getting long in the tooth (like me )
It's entirely dependent on what one wants the PC for... In our case, the only use that the MSI Cubi gets used for is MS Word and some browsing. No games, no serious graphics work, no giant spreadsheets... It's simple and compact and especially useful where there is a distinct limitation to deskspace. It's connected to two 24" monitors, a webcam and a pair of speakers. All that's necessary here...

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
in the end bought a desktop 32 memory 225 SSD plus 1 TB Dell PC or was it a HP i forget windows 11
for £178 this is the second one i have got one here one at my other place and this one my main ? PC a HP windows 10 personally i prefer the full size tower myself but could not get one and i bought Windows 11 for dummies like me . okay i have had every microsoft windows you can think of and more but still need a dummy book for a dummy

Last edited:

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
in the end bought a desktop 32 memory 225 SSD plus 1 TB Dell PC or was it a HP i forget windows 11
for £178 this is the second one i have got one here one at my other place and this one my main ? PC a HP windows 10 personally i prefer the full size tower myself but could not get one and i bought Windows 11 for dummies like me . okay i have had every microsoft windows you can think of and more but still need a dummy book for a dummy
over the last 40 years now have had a lot of PCs and computers from Amstrad PCWs to now the latest Windows 11 of all the systems and PCs have had only two i can much about both unique 486 100 Windows 95 and the Windows 98 SE 16 meg memory with DVD writer

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
however i went to Stratford and ended up with i think 256 note there was 16 in it when bought new then replaced with Windows 2000 (after NT4) then moved on to ME (the disease i called it ) XP and pro Windows 7 Vista windows 10 and now Windows 11 . ME was suppose to be a fancy looking Windows 98SE it simply was a mess to use I hated that and Vista too

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts