Triangle AIO Twin

Combat

Feb 4, 2022
Visit site
I bought these a few months back and have been seriously impressed. I've cycled through quite a few active and passive speakers in the past five years and love the agile and sweet sound of these speakers. They aren't too bright and have a forward mid range. So much so that I have boosted the treble slightly in the eq settings despite having them only sitting a metre from me on my work desk.

The critical addition that I made was to add the Rel T/Zero MKIII subwoofer. The combination is incredible!

I really can't see how the KEF LSX 2s would beat this Triangle + Subwoofer combination which works out as the same price.

Oct 13, 2022
Visit site
Just bought the AIO Twin speakers. Using the Triangle app works but the app is very flakey and I want to use my own android music player Poweramp. I do not seem tobe able to stream over bluetooth using a different app.
Can anyone confirm whether it is only the triangle app that works with these speakers?

Combat

Feb 4, 2022
Visit site
Just bought the AIO Twin speakers. Using the Triangle app works but the app is very flakey and I want to use my own android music player Poweramp. I do not seem tobe able to stream over bluetooth using a different app.
Can anyone confirm whether it is only the triangle app that works with these speakers?
I've not tried Bluetooth on it much but my understanding is that once you've connected the speakers to another device via Bluetooth then any thing that you play with sound on the other device will play through the speakers. It should matter what app.

Poweramp brings back memories. I'm assuming you've got music stored on your phone?

I only really use the WiFi input via Spotify on my laptop or phone and it works perfectly. I do have to connect to the speakers via Spotify each morning because my laptop has been asleep but it's straight forward.

Oct 13, 2022
Visit site
All sorted. I assumed that when you switch it on, it would be bluetooth mode. This was not the case, needed to select the correct input.
I do not intend to use the triangle app. The music player is too limited, poor equaliser, returning to a list takes you back to the top so you have select again etc.

Exiled Royal

Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
Can anybody give me a clue as to whether I can attach an SSD to the USB port at the back? It's formatted to NTFS currently. Or will it only read from a USB stick? Cheers.

rousp

May 17, 2023
Visit site
I bought these a few months back and have been seriously impressed. I've cycled through quite a few active and passive speakers in the past five years and love the agile and sweet sound of these speakers. They aren't too bright and have a forward mid range. So much so that I have boosted the treble slightly in the eq settings despite having them only sitting a metre from me on my work desk.

The critical addition that I made was to add the Rel T/Zero MKIII subwoofer. The combination is incredible!

I really can't see how the KEF LSX 2s would beat this Triangle + Subwoofer combination which works out as the same price.
Hi,
what are your settings on the Rel subwoofer please?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts