Tri-vista sacd player

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi i was considering buying a secondhand Musical Fidelity tri-vista sacd player but, i have heard that the player has trnsport problems. I have heard also that it doeas not always detect the sacd layer when hybrid disks are in the tray. I wondered if there are any current or ex tri-vista owners out there that would confirm or deny that these real concerns are fact or fiction? Anybody with any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I have heard about some transport problem too! as in it will not read any SACD disc or newer copy right protection cd. I don't think anyone here own such a player though.

A

Anonymous

Hi

I have owned this model since 2003 and have experienced no problems with SACD's although I only have two SACD's which it reads perfectly. No problems with the transport either.

This is a great CDP with fine reviews all over the world. It sounds great with a bold, rich sound with superb detail and clarity.

It is also a very versatile player having both digital inputs (can connect a music server) and digital outputs (allowing the Trivista to be used as a transport)
Edited: No sales or wants ads, please...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts