• Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Here

http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/product/buy-online/home/271217/toy-story-2-3d.htm

D

Deleted member 2457

robjcooper said:
However not available for Home Delivery and my nearest store is 15 miles away. Makes you wonder why they went into administration....

I thought it was available for delivery! I haven't ordered it though.

robjcooper

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
Even more annoying Gel, is that I had to go through the whole sign up for an account process before they tell you that it's not available for delivery.

Shame as it was such a good deal you'd found !!

D

Deleted member 2457

robjcooper said:
Even more annoying Gel, is that I had to go through the whole sign up for an account process before they tell you that it's not available for delivery.

Shame as it was such a good deal you'd found !!

Ah no, that is annoying! Sorry about that.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I have heard on another site, that they occasionally substitute used stock for new (or should that be the other way round
confused.gif
), though I've never actually bought from them.

Worth checking if you do ever buy from them.

robjcooper

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I have heard on another site, that they occasionally substitute used stock for new (or should that be the other way round
confused.gif
), though I've never actually bought from them.

Worth checking if you do ever buy from them.

Hi bbb,

It was a very strange listing as it didn't specify whether it was new or used anywhere on the website entry (I looked as I know they sell pre-owned stuff) and they made you sign up before letting you know it was in store collection only. Approach with caution I'd say....

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I thought Blockbusters went bust ages ago ? Our store In Maidstone closed months ago.

I bought quite a few titles from their website just after they announced administration and have to say I got a lot of bargains which was nice. I even bought a few titles just to sell on to CEX for "In store credit" and made a profit. I re-invested that credit on expanding my existing collection on a few CEX titles. It was a win , win situation.

:bounce:

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
psurquhart said:
I thought Blockbusters went bust ages ago ? Our store In Maidstone closed months ago.

I bought quite a few titles from their website just after they announced administration and have to say I got a lot of bargains which was nice. I even bought a few titles just to sell on to CEX for "In store credit" and made a profit. I re-invested that credit on expanding my existing collection on a few CEX titles. It was a win , win situation.

:bounce:

Oh, by the way - ALL of the titles I bought were "Only for rental" titles and the postage delivery was very hit and miss. Sometimes I would buy 5 titles at a time, get three pretty much instantly, then wait a week for the 4th title to turn up and then a few days later the 5th title would turn up. All ordered at the same time. I always thought this odd as some of the blu rays must have cost more to post than my order. Communication was good though and they did always email me to say their was a delay.

TRENDING THREADS