Toshiba 37XV503DB

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Sorry, haven't come across this one yet. We're in the middle of a flurry of new TV releases from Sony, Panasonic, Samsung, Philips etc but haven't had any news from Toshiba yet. I'll do some digging.

JSM15

Mar 18, 2008
Visit site
Yes this is a brand new model. Very attractive price - previous best price i had seen was £629 a couple of weeks ago.

I spoke to Toshiba recently about this model and they said it was the replacement for the 'X' series. They told me it would be out end March / early April. I know Play says 18th April but they tend to be slow getting new models in. Specs look good although no 100hz.

By the way there are XV503 and XV505 model numbers - one is all black and the other has some silver in the frame thats all.
http://www.home-entertainment.toshiba.co.uk/consumer/products.nsf/pages/lcdplasma-regzaxv?opendocument

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know if this has Picture in Picture (need to be able to connect my PC into one of he HDMI inputs), I was looking at the 37Z3030D which has one tuner PiP and also 100hz but is not as slimline as this one and also more expensive.

A

Anonymous

steer clear from toshiba... take a look at the Panasonic TH37PX80 :) great set, great price

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts