Tomorrow in Bristol

CraigDS

Sep 3, 2009
Visit site
I am going to the Bristol show tomorrow for the first time and I was wondering if the hotel bar is open all day? (I am Scottish )

CraigDS

Sep 3, 2009
Visit site
I got a beer. Two actually. I enjoyed my day but one day isn't enough. The Neat Iiotas were amazing for size but I don't think many people will use them with a £3k Naim Supernait. I thought the Onkyo room with the kef R Series was too much! The Kef Blades were excellent but the system I liked the most hidden away was the Linn DS and Dali Speakers.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
CraigDS said:
I got a beer. Two actually. I enjoyed my day but one day isn't enough. The Neat Iiotas were amazing for size but I don't think many people will use them with a £3k Naim Supernait. I thought the Onkyo room with the kef R Series was too much! The Kef Blades were excellent but the system I liked the most hidden away was the Linn DS and Dali Speakers.

Hi Craig,

Was the DS a source only, or combined with the amp.....do you remember the model?

Cheers

Cno

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
CraigDS said:
It was the new Klimax DSM & Klimax power amp.

Thx Craig

Well that's headed straight to the top of the Linn Tree....never heard Linn with Dali before, and it sounds as if it made an impression.

CraigDS

Sep 3, 2009
Visit site
After linn upgraded their products with the Dynamik power supply and concentrated on stereo dealers have started to take notice. Today I heard a lot of Naim but even my hardened Naim dealer back home says it would be hard not to choose the Linn now. I know that the first Watt in an amp is the most important however powerful the amp is and the Dynamik Power Supply's makes the most of that first amp. I am sure someone can explain it comprehensively but it seems to work.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts