JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
That's when my mag turned up...other subscriptions arrived near Xmas. Well the good point is I was busy over Xmas so it's actually good timing. I shall peruse whilst eating a nice rack of lamb and nice veg left over from our shoot today...

A

Anonymous

Ah, food!

I am full to bursting. Just had a delicious *** o Van made with a half decent wine, along with roast potatoes. (and washed down with another one!)

I made it last night, it always tastes so much nicer if left for 24 hrs, as do stews and casseroles.

Now enjoying a bit of opera, which is doing wonders for my soul.

A

Anonymous

...and I'm preparing a presentation for management
emotion-6.gif
Can't win all the time I guess. Joel, what's the verdict on the Spendor A6s? I can't wait until the 10th!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
igglebert:...and I'm preparing a presentation for management
emotion-6.gif
Can't win all the time I guess. Joel, what's the verdict on the Spendor A6s? I can't wait until the 10th!

5* and stunning

ÿ

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:
igglebert:...and I'm preparing a presentation for management
emotion-6.gif

5* and stunning

...******...

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:
But nearly 2 grand Igg. I have to say I'd love to hear them.

Indeed a lot of money but when you consider the price of the SA1s with a half decent sub, you've blown that already. The price of tight bass is high but it's worth every penny. My quandry will be whether to buy a new sub like a PV1 or to sell the lot and get the A6s. Why did I start this hobby.

You tempted on new speakers Joel?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts