To Sonos, or not to Sonos?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm keen to get a music system that I can use across my house - I'm curious about a Sonos bundle like this one - http://www.homedebut.co.uk/shop2.php?prodid=122 (opens in a new window).

Does anybody have any experience with these systems? I like the idea of it, mainly because from what I've read, sonos is one of the market leaders. Hopefully this means they'll stick around, so I could start out with a small system, and grow as finances dictate...any comments?

What are the main alternatives?

Currently, I have a simple system - Cambridge Audio amp & CD, and a pair of Tannoy speakers. (+ iPod)

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
G

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Buy with confidence - the Sonos system (more here) has been one of our Award winners for two years' running.

Now if it were only next month... Then i'd be able to link you straight to the relevant review on our new-look site!

A

Anonymous

Thank you Clare - that's an excellent start! I look forward to seeing the new site.

A

Anonymous

Squeezebox/Transporter is the main competition. There are pro's & cons to both, both squeezebox is considered to be more open to developers, and is certainlly a cheaper entry point, with the transporter being the audiophile version.

www.slimdevices.com

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts