Question Tivoli Audio Model One digital 2,has an elephant in the room...

AlfonsoNL

Oct 4, 2022
Visit site
The acclaimed new Model One digital has a lot to offer. Like Blue tooth . Well, one way only, if I am right. The use of the series Model One as an extra loudspeaker dates back from the beginning of this century. But now, no attention is being made in any product specification or (professional) reviews of the lacking to support wireless ear buds or loudspeakers? An elephant in the room? Is it technically a problem?

An interesting comment. I’ve been using table radios for at least fifty years, and it never occurred to me that one might want to use headphones, ear buds or loudspeakers. Maybe I need to get out more?!
Funily enough I have never had the urge to used headphones with mine. However, it is clear some people do......
The Tivoli Model One Digital is essentially a replacement for an old mono radio, it has plenty of different means of connecting to get your music but it is just a replacement for a radio and I don't recall any of them you could connect wireless ear buds to.
I guess, if these requirements are essential, then you're going to have to look at other manufacturers to fulfil your needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: nopiano

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts