Tivoli Audio Model One vs. Tivoli Audio Pal

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

In terms of sound quality, does someone who has listened to both, know if there is much of a difference between the Tivoli Audio Model One and the Pal? I love the way the Model One looks and I once heard it in a store and was blown away by the sound (couldn't believe that so tiny a box could make such a powerful sound) and I'd always figured that it had something to do with the wooden enclosure. However, I'm also tempted by the portability of the Pal (not so much for travelling but moving around the house) but I'm curious if the fact that it has a plastic enclosure has an impact on the sound quality. I'll be using it to listen to the radio and to my iPod.

thanks in advance!

David

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
We have one of each at home, and they sound very similar indeed. I'd just give the nod to the Model One on absolute quality, but both are so much better than the common or garden tranny that comparisons are fairly irrelevant. And the rubberised finish on the PAL, which is superbly built, is a bit kinky, too...

A

Anonymous

Thanks very much for that, Andrew; it was exactly the sort of informed answer I was hoping for.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts