TidalTidal Save 95% on hi-res streaming! 3 months of Tidal HiFi now just £3 Why they can't drop the subscription to £14.99 like Qobuz or Amazon hd

Jimboo

I suspect that the future market forces will gradually even out the dizzyingly amount of packages and pricing .
The real question is why do Spotify not just up their platform to a higher Res ? They would have walked away with the crown without much competition. As it is their dithering may be a very bad gamble on the future.

prince albert

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I suspect that the future market forces will gradually even out the dizzyingly amount of packages and pricing .
The real question is why do Spotify not just up their platform to a higher Res ? They would have walked away with the crown without much competition. As it is their dithering may be a very bad gamble on the future.
Hi Jimboo
My thoughts regarding spotify
my daughter uses spotify but only on her smartphone her remarks concerning higher res, Not interested i personally feel spotify are after the younger mass market of smart devices ,Perhaps i"m wrong

Jimboo

No you are probably quite correct. However, if they had a higher quality offering from the get go then when people like us were comparing the options then, if the quality was already with Spotify the likes of amazon and others would have been less of an attraction I guess.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts