thoughts on the panasonic zt60 and where can i get one

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
T

theflyingwasp

Aqua said:
I'm a massive movie fan ! Not into gaming or fancy apps on a tv etc. as for blu-Ray players I have only a Panasonic DMP-BDT130 , but I want to upgrade if you have any suggestions ? My friend has a denon player that looks nice .

Yeah no need to upgrade your blu ray player only reason I champion the oppo is because of DVDs ,it's no better with blu ray than the panasonic 220 I had before with blu ray.

If you're a massive movie fan aqua then your movie heaven get your ass to the blu ray picture tier on av forums it has all the blu ray from best to worst picture quality I'd post a link but I'm friken useless.

I'd be here all day naming movies that will look stunning on the ZT but to name a few Prometheus ,avatar ,avengers,oblivion ,any Pixar movie, god the list goes on and on plus if you're a TV boxset fan game of thrones will bring a tear to the eye.

I'm actually in the process of marrying my ZT not looking forward to carrying it over the threshold tho at 55kilo .

theflyingwasp said:
I'm actually in the process of marrying my ZT

shocked.png

T

theflyingwasp

Electronic love it's the future I've seen it! Embrace it.was in hospital for 2 days last year tho stay away from toasters .... Well at the very least unplug them. :)

T

theflyingwasp

Just type in blu ray tier on Google and the first option should be the avforums page .it has pretty much every blu ray released from best to worst in picture quality. It would be a wonderful world if every blu ray looked like skyfall but unfortunately a lot of blu ray are only a tad better than upscaled DVDs especially older catalogue titles not so with new releases.

AV forums is just a bigger version of what hifi ,over on AV Forums they are mainly satanists tho on what hifi we live by the code of truth and purity will prevail and no sex before marriage ,you should have been sent your promise ring by now after you joined.

D

Deleted member 2457

theflyingwasp said:
Just type in blu ray tier on Google and the first option should be the avforums page .it has pretty much every blu ray released from best to worst in picture quality. It would be a wonderful world if every blu ray looked like skyfall but unfortunately a lot of blu ray are only a tad better than upscaled DVDs especially older catalogue titles not so with new releases. AV forums is just a bigger version of what hifi ,over on AV Forums they are mainly satanists tho on what hifi we live by the code of truth and purity will prevail and no sex before marriage ,you should have been sent your promise ring by now after you joined.

:)

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
theflyingwasp said:
Just type in blu ray tier on Google and the first option should be the avforums page .it has pretty much every blu ray released from best to worst in picture quality. It would be a wonderful world if every blu ray looked like skyfall but unfortunately a lot of blu ray are only a tad better than upscaled DVDs especially older catalogue titles not so with new releases. AV forums is just a bigger version of what hifi ,over on AV Forums they are mainly satanists tho on what hifi we live by the code of truth and purity will prevail and no sex before marriage ,you should have been sent your promise ring by now after you joined.

:) great link flyingwhasp

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
bigboss said:
theflyingwasp said:
Just type in blu ray tier on Google and the first option should be the avforums page .

AV Forums or AVS Forum?

AVS BB. When you go into the site, there is another link at the top saying it has moved to another link. Click on this and read the scoring process and scroll down the page and it shows them in quality order. Cheers

Series1boy said:
bigboss said:
theflyingwasp said:
Just type in blu ray tier on Google and the first option should be the avforums page .

AV Forums or AVS Forum?

AVS BB. When you go into the site, there is another link at the top saying it has moved to another link. Click on this and read the scoring process and scroll down the page and it shows them in quality order. Cheers

:cheers:

T

theflyingwasp

It's an excellent site .you never have to blind buy a Blu ray again ,especially older tiles.saying that there is bluray.com and hidefdigest.com aswell.

Many moons ago watching VHS and when DVD came out I never gave a moments notice to picture quality within reason not like today with things like black levels ,grain ,contrast ,colour bleeding, the list goes on .funny how things change.

do I really enjoy a film like goodfellas or the shawshank redemption more because they are on Blu ray looking the best they have ever been in the home I don't think so.they were still just as good on my 21inch hitachi CRT on VHS.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts