Question Thoughts on B-stock Klipsch?

jy999

Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
I've been keeping my eyes out / saving for some Klipsch RF-7 IIIs for a while. Here in Canada, they regularly come on "sale" at some places 10-20% off list price.

In searching and reading online, it seems that there is a regular supply of "B Stock" pairs for quite a steep discount? E.g., I found a pair on Ebay from a seller with 14,000 100% positive ratings (fake?). It claims the "B" stock is from packaging damaging, which again, strikes me as unrealistic.

I'm a skeptic by nature, but I was wondering if anyone else has experience with this. E.g., in the past I have regularly bought B stock items (e.g., Denon recievers) without any issue.

Thanks!

My2Cents

Nov 10, 2023
Visit site
Perhaps you should be aware of this link:
However, if you are looking at the 'B' stock speakers from 'The Sound Seller' in Marinette, Wisconsin you can look them up on Klipsch's web site. They appear to be an authorized Klipsch dealer. They have a web site and a phone number if you care to call them? And perhaps call Klipsch just to be sure?

jy999

Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
That's very helpful. I indeed did look them up as you suggest* and they are listed there, and I can get the same prices by going through their actual website and not ebay. I'll have to think on this :)

* interestingly, that unauthorized dealer page doesn't work from Canada as it automatically redirects from klipsch.com -> .ca. I had to use my VPN to use it.

jy999

Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
Those may be the vans they use to sell stereos in parking lots of big boxed stores. You know, those guys who roll up and say they have over stock? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: My2Cents

TRENDING THREADS