This weeks transfer password ?

A

Anonymous

Gerrardasnails:stevee1966:Steve, you are flying mate!!! We might as well give up. Well played.

Absolutely. He's inÿ403rd place overall, out of a whopping 235,898 teams.ÿ

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Charlie Ghagan:
Gerrardasnails:stevee1966:Steve, you are flying mate!!! We might as well give up. Well played.

Absolutely. He's inÿ403rd place overall, out of a whopping 235,898 teams.ÿ

He was 147th!!! And then had a shocking week!!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'm more than happy to be nuzzled up to Jose Mourinho, sharing the same points....
emotion-2.gif

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:I'm more than happy to be nuzzled up to Jose Mourinho, sharing the same points....
emotion-2.gif

I despise that man. My goal this year is to accrue more points than him. Special? No, smarmy, smug, would eat himself if he was made of chocolate, and not very good at beating us in semi finals!!

SouthaK

Aug 28, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails: Special?

"The Special One" is one of the great mis-nomers. He never said he was the special one, the name was gien to him by the media. All he ever said was "I believe in good ones and bad ones [managers], those that achieve success and those that don't. Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one."

I don't particularly like him but I think our game is poorer for him not being in it.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
SouthaK: I think our game is poorer for him not being in it.

It certainly makes Premiership post-match interviews a duller (and less attractive!) proposition....

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I wouldn't take the mick out of Big Jim if I were you - plenty of players made that mistake when he was one of our more, shall we say, robust team members. I once recall him appearing to dance on someone's head....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts