This Prime Day deal is the cheapest-ever way to get a Sonos soundbar – and it ends today

Martin#

Jul 18, 2024
Visit site
Thanks to yet another great Amazon Prime Day deal, the Sonos Ray has dropped below £200.

This Prime Day deal is the cheapest-ever way to get a Sonos soundbar – and it ends today : Read more
Hi, I am having a media wall installed in a weeks time. As a result, I bought a new TV yesterday, the LG Oled C4.
Having splashed out on a TV, and the building work, I don't have a lot of cash to spend on a soundbar. This is tempting though. What is the compatibility like with an LG Oled and is it worth asking my builder to change plans and build in a space for a soundbar?

Amadeus1756

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I am having a media wall installed in a weeks time. As a result, I bought a new TV yesterday, the LG Oled C4.
Having splashed out on a TV, and the building work, I don't have a lot of cash to spend on a soundbar. This is tempting though. What is the compatibility like with an LG Oled and is it worth asking my builder to change plans and build in a space for a soundbar?
Given the current state of the Sonos software (it being written from the ground up), there’s a good chance that you’ll end up with something that you can’t control.
For just doing the tv audio, it may well be fine (my Arc is).

Look on the Sonos forums to see the current state of play.

I’m one of the many disgruntled Sonos owners (with lots of Sonos hardware).

Martin#

Jul 18, 2024
Visit site
Given the current state of the Sonos software (it being written from the ground up), there’s a good chance that you’ll end up with something that you can’t control.
For just doing the tv audio, it may well be fine (my Arc is).

Look on the Sonos forums to see the current state of play.

I’m one of the many disgruntled Sonos owners (with lots of Sonos hardware).
Thank you. That is useful information.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts