This is nice!

D

Deleted member 108165

Careful Sid, threads get locked around here for no apparent reason whatsoever, especially yours :)

I like your threads (y)

Reactions: Surly Sid
D

Deleted member 108165

is it nice though? the track was poor when first released, this hasn't done anything for it either. and you where moaning at about Celine Dion.
I like it. It's all down to personal tastes I guess, and Sid certainly had a case with that Celine track... awful. In my opinion she is overrated but appreciate that not all will agree.

This lady is more to my liking and gets far more airtime on my stereo than Celine:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAWQxIq-9-Q

Reactions: Surly Sid
D

Deleted member 108165

Never heard of her Doug. Will have a listen now.
She's Belgian. If you like what you hear check out her first English language album "Lara Fabian" (1999), I think it's very good. She generally sings in French and Italian hence why she is not well known in English speaking territories. Celine and Lara were at the same Eurovision song contest in 1988, Celine won, Lara came fourth.

D

Deleted member 116933

I like it. It's all down to personal tastes I guess, and Sid certainly had a case with that Celine track... awful. In my opinion she is overrated but appreciate that not all will agree.

This lady is more to my liking and gets far more airtime on my stereo than Celine:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAWQxIq-9-Q

I don't agree. Yes Celine has lost her mojo and has done for many years now, but she had some proper bangers whether you like her not, I don't I might add and nor do I like what's being shared not my cuppa at all.

BUT you can't take it away from Celine. Back in the day, she was great a great singer the same with the other divas. In recent memory, the best song she's released in ages was for Deadpool 2. Go figure. Actually suits the movie as well for some strange reason.

More than I can say for Gary Barlows track at the end of the second kingsman which was complete miss for a movie of its type.

But wouldn't do to be all the same.

lookup Robert Glasper "covered" for some top-flight Jazz done right, well mixed i might add, though the first couple of tracks our a little bass-heavy.

or Lilly Moore lovely voice though little too close to Amy some times.

Clare Maguire stranger things have happened really haunting voice and haunting subject matter.

As with all art, its subjective.

D

Deleted member 108165

I don't agree. Yes Celine has lost her mojo and has done for many years now, but she had some proper bangers whether you like her not, I don't I might add and nor do I like what's being shared not my cuppa at all.
As I said, not all will agree... no problem to me... we're all different (y)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts