Think you remember your audition?

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Just heard an interesting comment on neuro science and the processes of memory. For a long time it has been assumed that memory was static stored information. Apparently it isnt. When we recall memory we recall the recall. This is why memory can change and is affected by numerous things.

In essence, what this would mean is that any memory, in this case listening to hifi/music is flawed and can not be relied upon ...

regards

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Well I have a lot of difficulty rememberering to remember what I wanted to remember or if indeed I did want to remember what I wanted to remember or not as the case maybe :doh:

I forgotten what I wanted to say now :wall: :grin:

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Electro said:
Well I have a lot of difficulty rememberering to remember what I wanted to remember or if indeed I did want to remember what I wanted to remember or not as the case maybe :doh:

I'll help you pet.

Today, your priorities should be to just maintain your bodily functions ...

regards

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
drummerman said:
Electro said:

I'll help you pet.

Today, your priorities should be to just maintain your bodily functions ...

regards

Thanks for the offer of help but my nurse takes care of all that ....... I think :shifty:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts