• Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

£1999 for the 55-inch here:

Price match with JL.

D

Deleted member 2457

How will others see 8K on this TV? 😀
8K YouTube, 8K Demo mode, 8K streaming when it comes and 8K games consoles. You can see a lot of 8K from the demo of the 700T above. 8K video of the free Samsung S20 8K mobile phone. 8K downloads of the internet via USB.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2457

I bought a Samsung S20+ 5G on FleaBay this morning. Then the seller cancelled the sale as he got a higher offer, after the sale had finished! Arrggghhhh!
Do you want to pm me with the price then I will look at the TV with that phone and I will see what I can do?

D

Deleted member 2457

D

Deleted member 2457

This TV doesnt look much good after all it only has 60 not 120 for VRR And no HDMI 2.1 inputs!

D

Deleted member 2457

I have heard this TV does 8K Vimeo App does anyone know much about this App? Thanks

Longchops

Oct 15, 2020
Visit site
Just watched this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j69GJA2GfY8

Oh dear! :) Back to cancelling it again.

I noticed this myself actually. This is the only TV I actually know anything about, for the same reasons that guy states. I was in John Lewis's and I noticed the 65" version and I stopped dead in my tracks. It was absolutely incredible, the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Awesome doesn't even come close. What a machine. The salesman came over and gave me the patter, he said there was a free phone with it (an 8k S20 I believe) and that there was also a 55" version available for a much cheaper price.

There wasn't a 55" version on display, so I went onto the internet to check it out.

After some careful analysis, I noticed some of the specs were half of what the 65" one was :LOL:

No thanks! I already made that mistake once this year, at the start of lockdown I bought a 55" Akai 4K TV and its doesn't seem to have HDR :anguished:

It only cost me £273 brand new and delivered though, and believe me I have had my moneys worth out of out this year already. Plus I kept the box and left the cellophane on so I can just flog it when I upgrade to an 8k one for the PS5 haha

Reactions: Deleted member 2457

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts