The Pacific Bluray £14.99 at Play

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm about to put my Pacific blu-ray tinbox set on fleabay - got halfway through and lost interest.

Band of Brothers was great, but Pacific just seems to be wave upon wave of anonymous japanese being gunned down, and very little character development on the other side. Any close-ups mean that someone is going to receive a sniper's bullet etc etc.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
DandyCobalt said:
I'm about to put my Pacific blu-ray tinbox set on fleabay - got halfway through and lost interest.

It isn't as good as Band of Brothers certainly. I recall one day deciding to watch an episode of B.O.B, next thing you know I'd watched 8 episodes back to back.

The Pacific doesn't suck you in to anywhere near the same degree, however, I do still think it's a bargain for £15 and the picture and sound quality are excellent..... The show itself isn't bad either.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
6 blu-ray discs and really well presented in the tin box.

Lots of hours of viewing so a great price for content - just not something I'd watch more than once. :cry:

A

Anonymous

Great post, just ordered mine. Been pondering it on Amaz but still £22.97 there.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
psurquhart said:
DandyCobalt said:
6 blu-ray discs and really well presented in the tin box.

Lots of hours of viewing so a great price for content - just not something I'd watch more than once. :cry:

I bet you make a profit on fleabay when sold.

:pray:

My copy cost £24 when I bought it - looks like the new market price has plummeted |(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts