The New Castle Loudspeakers (IAG)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone

I recently bought my self a new a nice new matching set of Castle speakers... Conway 3's (fronts), Bastion, Classic Sub, Warwick 3's (surrounds) all in old oak finish. Like most new owners i have been searching the internet for more informed listeners opinions of of these speakers but haven't found anything.

Has anyone had the oppourtunity to put them to the test? Does anyone know of any upcoming reviews?

daveh75

laurieseven:
Hello everyone

I recently bought my self a new a nice new
matching set of Castle speakers... Conway 3's (fronts), Bastion, Classic
Sub, Warwick 3's (surrounds) all in old oak finish. Like most new
owners i have been searching the internet for more informed listeners
opinions of of these speakers but haven't found anything.

Has anyone had the oppourtunity to put them to the test? Does anyone know of any upcoming reviews?
Why? If you're happy with them, then other peoples opinion of them doesn't matter!

A

Anonymous

this is first time i spent have $6000 on speakers, a bit nervous. But the wife loves Kd langs' Hallelujah played through them. Definiltey better than the old panasonic midi-system and

A

Anonymous

laurieseven:this is first time i spent have $6000 on speakers, a bit nervous. But the wife loves Kd langs' Hallelujah played through them. Definiltey better than the old panasonic midi-system and If everybody is happy, then you have nothing to worry about

Jason36

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I used to run a Castle Speaker Surround System consisting of Pembroke FS at the front, Keep2 Centre and Richmond Rears.

I was very very impressed with it as a system....Castle in my opinion were a very very underated brand of speaker.

I had to dismantle my surround sound system about 4 years ago....The Pembroke's went to my dad for his system and the Ricmond's are still being used by myself (initially on stands and currently on shelves). Even with my current set-up of Caspian Pre/Power and CDP they hold their own.

I dounbt you will be dissapointed Laurieseven.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts