The most accurate OLED TV going Panasonic’s LZ2000 and (not QD-OLED TV)

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
@Freddy Would accuracy always be your final consideration in choosing though? Just interested cos I'm not sure it would be mine!
That was key in my decision to buy my LG over a Samsung QD-OLED TV, but more being accuracy out of the box. Panasonic’s are very accurate too but personally I prefer LG TVs, so a mixture of both for sure. Price and size comes into it for me too. Brightness and nits being so close doesn’t concern me.

How about you? What’s your final consideration in choosing?

I'm looking for significant improvement and a larger screen that's very well-reviewed, and not as an early-adopter - too mean for that. I reckon I could probably just about get away with an extra 10" of screen, but beyond that it'd need some significant re-arrangement - not sure I'm prepared to do that, though.

Arrival of OLED is a perfect example - gains in pretty much every area, but way too expensive at the size I wanted for the first few years. Glad I waited, and then glad I went ahead.

Reactions: Freddy

Samd

That was key in my decision to buy my LG over a Samsung QD-OLED TV, but more being accuracy out of the box. Panasonic’s are very accurate too but personally I prefer LG TVs, so a mixture of both for sure. Price and size comes into it for me too. Brightness and nits being so close doesn’t concern me.

How about you? What’s your final consideration in choosing?
You have clearly researched and understood the technical differences, a number of which are on the edge of meaningless to me! I do tend very much to be brand-loyal and any research would need to be quite strong to move me against my favoured few! To answer your question - I don't know!

Reactions: Freddy

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
I'm looking for significant improvement and a larger screen that's very well-reviewed, and not as an early-adopter - too mean for that. I reckon I could probably just about get away with an extra 10" of screen, but beyond that it'd need some significant re-arrangement - not sure I'm prepared to do that, though.

Arrival of OLED is a perfect example - gains in pretty much every area, but way too expensive at the size I wanted for the first few years. Glad I waited, and then glad I went ahead.
I have learnt not to be an early-adoptor from BB too. Wait until quality and price and years proven first are all important.

Reactions: bigboss

TRENDING THREADS