The I really need to drop xxxx thread

bballtom

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Right 3 games in so far this season and I am doing rubbish, as a Liverpool fan I'm pretty annoyed (trying not to swear) at there performance plus the rest of my team is pretty poor too.

Am I the only one that looks at the super league and the over all league and wonder how the hell people get that many points?

So this is a thread to vent those fustrations, I'll start us off:

Gareth Barry, Frank Lampard, Kevin Davis - got those three and they have hardly scored a point between them.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
It's not just you
emotion-6.gif

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
bballtom:
Right 3 games in so far this season and I am doing rubbish, as a Liverpool fan I'm pretty annoyed (trying not to swear) at there performance plus the rest of my team is pretty poor too.

Am I the only one that looks at the super league and the over all league and wonder how the hell people get that many points?

So this is a thread to vent those fustrations, I'll start us off:

Gareth Barry, Frank Lampard, Kevin Davis - got those three and they have hardly scored a point between them.

I feel your pain fellow red man.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
bballtom:Gareth Barry, Frank Lampard, Kevin Davis - got those three and they have hardly scored a point between them.

Frank's got me 11 points so far - okay not earth shattering, but not too bad.

My worst performer is Corluka - he only seems to have turned up for the matches and that's it according to his stats!

A

Anonymous

I cant really complain at my teams start
emotion-5.gif

Not often that a norwich fan find themselves at the top of the league so enjoying it whilst I can

A

Anonymous

I'm just keeping in reach with the top group. I'm currently back up to fifth after plumetting down to tenth! Your comfortable for now Geoff but keep an eye out!
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Sods law states those six will all bag a hat-trick this weekend!
emotion-7.gif

Were only 3 games in. Anybody in the league could still win it
emotion-21.gif

bballtom

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Daveee:

Sods law states those six will all bag a hat-trick this weekend!
emotion-7.gif

Were only 3 games in. Anybody in the league could still win it
emotion-21.gif

Have a guess which Arsenal player I brought into my team this week!?!

A

Anonymous

Third now. Geoffs running away with it. Hmmmm transfers..................................

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts