The Fellowship of The Rings - The Complete Recordings

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
I've been trying to track down a reasonably priced copy of this for some time and had it on my wish list on Amazon, but today, find that Amazon are listing this as a new item sale, but temporarily out of stock.

Does anyone know if this might be due out on re-release, or is this some sort of Amazon screw up?

A

Anonymous

NOBODY has it…but I did read this from http://www.musicoflotr.com/p/music-of-lord-of-rings-faq.html:

OTHER TOPICS

Q: I can't find some of The Complete Recordings sets at the moment. Have they been discontinued?

A: No. The demand for these sets has continually surpassed expectations. From time to time, supplies run out. It's frustrating to all of us, I assure you. When supplies deplete, Amazon will inaccurately list the set as "discontinued." Secondary market dealers will often charge exorbitant fees for The Complete Recordings when Amazon posts this listing. I strongly advise potential buyers to exercise patience and avoid these unscrupulous sellers.

No date of when this was written and Amazon never said it was “discontinued” and no where could I find a link to reprise records (parent Warner Bros).

So just a fools hope...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts