the best tv for motion tracking

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
im lookin to but a new tv i currently own the sony kdl40w4500 its been a good set, the only problem is when playing console games the motion tracking is rubbish when turned on and turned off,

its just like a whooshing/blurring effect across the screen going left to right, any one else had this problem???

its been causing headaches sometimes because it confuses your eyes when doing it.

does anyone out there know of a tv set where the motion tracking is really good and if so could they let me know please, and has any one else had these problems like me.

A

Anonymous

plasmas have no problems with gaming lag , if you want to stay around 40-42in then i reccomend you check out a panasonic 42g20 plasma , brilliant tv for the money ..

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Motion-tracking problems, eh?

Whatever you do, do not buy an '09/'10 model-year Philips TV!!
emotion-3.gif

There's a 52-inch Sony TV in the doctors' mess in the hospital I have recently started working in (not sure which model it is). I was watching a game of football yesterday, & the motion handling was awful. I'll check which model it is tonight. Generally speaking, plasmas tend to handle motion better, although some of the newer LCDs are very good in this area.

A

Anonymous

yeh well ive had this problem from day 1 and im on my 3rd sony tv all diffrent models

the one i had before was the 3500x 40 inch model and that was even worse

A

Anonymous

im glad some1 else has noticed this issue on this, i speak 2 other people and they dont know what im on about but i know its there it looks awful when gion from left 2 right fast

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
gster:
im lookin to but a new tv i currently own the sony kdl40w4500 its been a good set, the only problem is when playing console games the motion tracking is rubbish when turned on and turned off,

its just like a whooshing/blurring effect across the screen going left to right, any one else had this problem???

its been causing headaches sometimes because it confuses your eyes when doing it.

does anyone out there know of a tv set where the motion tracking is really good and if so could they let me know please, and has any one else had these problems like me.

Set to GAME mode when playing games

Set to CINEMA mode, motion to MEDIUM and film mode to 2 for all other viewing

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts