The best 1080p projector for around £2000??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey all, i currently have an IN72 home cinema projector. The time has
now come for me to upgrade my home cinema system and join the bluray
revolution! there are many 1080p projectors on the market, some at
prices only WAGs could afford and some that street dwellers could
afford.

So my question to you all is whats the best 1080p projector i can get for around £2000???

Im thinking the IN82, but only because i have an InFocus model now, if
there is some inherant flaw with the IN range or a far better projector
available for the money i would appreciate the advice..... cheers guys.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
You should look at the Mitsubishi HC6500. This also comes with an extra bulb at the moment, and will also leave you change from your budget. Alternatively you could look at an ex-demo HC7000 which would also fit your budget perfectly.

Either way, they both come with a 3 year warranty, no RBE as they're LCD, up to 72,000:1 CR, are the quietest on the market - 17dB in Eco mode, which gives you up to 5,000 hours. They also have a fair amount of lens shift on them, particularly the HC7000.

A

Anonymous

I have the Panasonic AE2000 and it's very good, the 3000 should be even better.
But with all these things it depends on the quality of the input that makes all the difference.
Do you have a BD player in mind? Also there's the HDMI cable to think about as I think your using component video at this time, you will see a masive difference just by using HDMI over component over the lengths your probably using. And dare I say it, cleaning up the mains has helped also.
Whatever choice you make will be far better than what your used to IMO.
Give the Panny a demo if you can. Enjoy!

A

Anonymous

i agree with david having upgraded form my old trusty hitachi to an hc6500 i am very impressed with the overall quality of the mitsubishi the picture is impressive and colour quality is excellent although with my blu ray copy of pitch black there were minor glitches with the very black backgrounds that said i would highly recommend the hc6500 to anyone considering setting up a home theatre

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts