Thanks to all

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just like to thank all who have had the time to contribute to this forum and in doing so have advised me to purchase & set up my system.
Special thanks to the staff of What hi-fi who set up this forum and continue to monitor it thru intrest in the subject.
After setting up my Blu-ray/amp combination last night I setteled down to watch my all time favorite Bladerunner and with that PCM sound track I can honestly say it was like watching present day remake!!
I leave you with this story. I operate mobile cranes and this morning upon arrival on site, while we was waitng for a saftey meeting to pass time I was asked what I was up to the previous evening, I replied "I was setting up my Blu-ray system" before I had chance to explain the other guy replied "I've yet to get my head around Bluetooth"!!!!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Happy to help, and really glad you're loving your system - rediscovering your favourite movies as you've never seen them before is what it's all about!

Bladerunner is an awesome Blu-ray, too. Here's to you enjoying many more....

avnut

Oct 14, 2008
Visit site
it warms my heart to know we have another believer.and yes i too now want to watch bladerunner on bluray.its off down the shops to buy it. ah well easy come easy go.

TRENDING THREADS