Thanks to all!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
So i finally did it!! after months of dithering and everything else i went out and bought my first home cinema kit and its just ridiculous how much better things are!

setting the speakers up was a pain, putting all those airlocks into the receiver was a pain, setting up my cantilever stand and hanging my tv praying it wouldnt fall and smash through the glass stand was a mega pain but it was totally worth it!

i watched 'just' a dvd(the kingdom) on my sony blu ray player with dolby suround and it was just jaw dropping, hairs on my neck stood on end, every explosion i got goosebumps, truly amazing.

so i would like to thank everyone that helped me out with every annoying question i asked you have all made someone very happy and made me realise that spending hard earned money and reping the rewards of it is what its all about so thanks again.

and in case your wondering my system is sony kdl40w4500,sony bdp550,sony 2400es,kef 2005.3,using hdmi-p cables and qed silver anniversary xt speaker wire oh and an atacama equinox with cantilever as my stand.

thats right people its sexy kit!

thanks again, films will never be the same again! roll on dec 8th!

A

Anonymous

the dark night on blu ray!!!

im actually just imagining the scene where they are firing off those huge guns at one point! its gonna be amazing!

is there a new spongebob dvd? outstanding!

A

Anonymous

Great to hear you're enjoying it.

Now you need to get your internet disconnected and stop buying a particular magazine and tell yourself for the next ten years that there isn't anything new coming out and that even if you 'just' replaced your speakers for slightly larger ones you wouldn't really find them any better than what you have!

Seriously it's great to hear someone enjoy their new kit as much as we do...

Now, where is that new speaker brochure....

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Is there a new Davina Workout DVD? Outstanding.....

Yup:

6855009x.jpg

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
JohnDuncan:Is there a new Davina Workout DVD? Outstanding.....

Yup:

6855009x.jpg

I need a lie down...

A

Anonymous

irritating minger!

Well done the hoss for taking th plunge! You are now officially addicted
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts