Thaiman

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I would love to hear your system. You have immense knowledge of hifi. I would also hope that your love of golf doesn't get in the way of your one true passion. 

You're a legend really.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
You and your late night drinking!
emotion-4.gif

You are very welcome to pop round and listen to my rig (I am sure Mr. E will be kind enough to pass on my email address) I even cook you a PROPER Thai green while you here
emotion-22.gif

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
how many bottles, and what are you listening to Joel?
emotion-2.gif

thaiman, am i correct in saying you are a pub landlord? i used to do that, hard work and long hours! a very interesting time though and one that left me with lots of stories.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I'm actually quite sober, just a couple of glasses of wine. I'm listening to a Ministry of Sound compilation, one of their better ones.

A

Anonymous

Thaiman!(Sawadee Khap)!

What part of the Kingdom of Thailand are you from sir?

I have been to Thailand several times and love the country(first went in 91)!

I love the north of Thailand(Chiang Mai and Chaing Rai),and have very happy memories from these places.

I also love Thai food(Tom Yam/Pak Ka Pao)and Thai Beer(Singha)!

Will be going back on the 24 th of this month so can't wait!

Did you mention you lived in north London?(I wonder if you know an half Thai/English called Jenny i know,who is in Thailand at the moment)?

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:

I'm actually quite sober, just a couple of glasses of wine. I'm listening to a Ministry of Sound compilation, one of their better ones.

Volume 1 mixed by Tony Humphries (or was it Frankie Knuckles,,, for get now) is still awesome....

A

Anonymous

I went round to Thaimans pub to get his autograph,but i could not get past all the screaming fans :)

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
paddyhifi:

Thaiman!(Sawadee Khap)!

Did you mention you lived in north London?(I wonder if you know an half Thai/English called Jenny i know,who is in Thailand at the moment)?

OMG! Small world! I do know Jen very well (if she is the one that got married in Thailand last year?)

I am from Bangkok, mad city but full of "sabuy sabuy" people
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

I think you must know a different jenny to me Thaiman cos the one i know is single and at uni!
emotion-1.gif

Does your boozer sell Thai food mate?

Would love to have a pint and Tom Yam there!!!
emotion-5.gif

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I would love to tell you how great my chefs are and how many awards we have won over the years but Andrew and Clare might want some money of me for internet advertising on WHF website
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Hello Thaiman, i was thinking we could all pile round yours! a few drinks, group hug?..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts