Test Hi-Fi app

Jimboo

There is now an app that claims it well tell you how good or bad your system is. Fantastic! It is called the test Hi-Fi app , catchy.
I think if you read all about it you will be amazed at what it can do .

Biggest load of bull I have ever read.

D

Deleted member 188533

I had to do a double take on this post. You're a legit poster but as someone who's spent a bunch of years deleting spam from various forums .... "
There is now an app that claims it well tell you how good or bad your system is. Fantastic! It is called the test Hi-Fi app , catchy.
I think if you read all about it you will be amazed at what it can do.".... looks like spam to me. Did you see that in a post on this site?

Jimboo

Er, what? Satire chap, Jesus. It is a product advertised currently on my Google newsfeed. It is available to buy from the Apple store.
Where is this "did you see that on this site /spam stuff coming from ? Genuinely confused. I am talking about a hi-fi accessory product that is available to purchase that claims to take measurements that will tell you if your hi-fi is basically any good.

Did you read the bit about it being bull?

insider9

Er, what? Satire chap, Jesus. It is a product advertised currently on my Google newsfeed. It is available to buy from the Apple store.
Where is this "did you see that on this site /spam stuff coming from ? Genuinely confused. I am talking about a hi-fi accessory product that is available to purchase that claims to take measurements that will tell you if your hi-fi is basically any good.

Did you read the bit about it being bull?
It's from Apple store. No wonder it's bull.

D

Deleted member 188533

Just the way that product advertising is worded.... in particular the "I think if you read all about it you will be amazed at what it can do ." ....looks like commercial spam. I didn't know what it was. It was obvious you weren't posting it AS spam but I'd never heard of it. I did google it and see it's an 'upcoming' app so that made me suspicious that maybe you saw a post on here advertising it since there was no context as to where you'd seen it. :)

Jimboo

The trouble with the written format compared to the spoken word means nuances and humour are often missed. I have no interest in the exhaustive reasons this app is described as a must have. I think it really shows that despite the bleeding obvious , I.e you can hear music because you have ears, that even now -waves, meters and graphs are the only way to know if you are listening to a perfectly balanced synergy drenched pure reproduction system that suits how you should listen correctly.
Companies need to shift products , every room , person , recording are different. Now an app claims to have solved all your problems. I bring this to the forum hoping that using your ears are always the most important thing to use when listening to your system. The standard of the recording is the other , crap in- crap comes out. No amount of money or tweaks can change that.

TRENDING THREADS