Tesco Clubcard deal - free mag subscription!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Well, nearly....

If you've just received your Tesco Clubcard vouchers, you'll be delighted to hear you can now spend them on a subscription to What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision (or indeed many of our sister titles, such as Stuff, Autocar and What Car?)

Direct link to the WHF deal here - £20 of vouchers gets you a year's subscription (13 issues) [Y]

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Is that all you buy? I didn't know they sold them...
emotion-4.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:Is that all you buy? I didn't know they sold them...
emotion-4.gif

emotion-1.gif

chris hollands

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
  • Hi Clare,
  • My wife had £20.50 vouchers delivered yesterday, i duly pinched £5.00 and headed of to Tescos and purchased the new copy of WHSV .
  • Gutted, can i use £15.00 of vouchers and pay the difference ???

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Don't think that's how it works: 'This reward is "buy in full" - simply exchange your Clubcard vouchers to buy this reward in full' is what it says.

Get shopping!
emotion-4.gif

chris hollands

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Andrew,

had planned to subscribe in Bristol ,, but think i will hold fire and wait now till my next lot of vouchers !

Oh well, what shall i buy in Bristol now ??

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
£20 in clubcard vouchers gets you 3x the value on most voucher purchases. Thats £60 ? I get my yearly subscription for £26,so where is the offer? If we use our clubcard vouchers can we also claim a free gift?

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
grifz:

£20 in clubcard vouchers gets you 3x the value on most voucher purchases. Thats £60 ? I get my yearly subscription for £26,so where is the offer?

It gives people a choice.

They can either do it via subscription as you do, or if they have £20 of clubcard vouchers knocking around they can go down that route, or pay cash at the Newsagent every month.

Sounds like a good offer to me if it suits the individual.

TRENDING THREADS