Terminator 2 4k Blu-ray £14.92!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Alantiggger said:
My Sony made blu-ray player was the world's FIRST machine able to do this up-conversion from blu-ray to 4K...... am I missing something at all for clarity etc ?
Hi ya mate, how's it going? Good to see you. Yep, you need one to do HDR too. They are going pretty cheap at the moment too, you can get one for around £200, but then you need a 4K HDR TV too. The more nits the TV has the better the picture quality too, although anything about 565 nits on an Oled will look good. I will link you some good deals.
thumbs_up.png

gel said:
Alantiggger said:
My Sony made blu-ray player was the world's FIRST machine able to do this up-conversion from blu-ray to 4K...... am I missing something at all for clarity etc ?
Hi ya mate, how's it going?  Good to see you.  Yep, you need one to do HDR too.  They are going pretty cheap at the moment too, you can get one for around £200, but then you need a 4K HDR TV too.  The more nits the TV has the better the picture quality too, although anything about 565 nits on an Oled will look good.  I will link you some good deals.  
No, he means he has a blu ray player, not 4K player.

There's a significant difference in quality.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
Alantiggger said:
Hi ya mate, how's it going? Good to see you. Yep, you need one to do HDR too. They are going pretty cheap at the moment too, you can get one for around £200, but then you need a 4K HDR TV too. The more nits the TV has the better the picture quality too, although anything about 565 nits on an Oled will look good. I will link you some good deals.
No, he means he has a blu ray player, not 4K player.

There's a significant difference in quality.
thumbs_up.png
Cheers BB.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
super said:
I think it's worth mentioning that these discs are REGION A and will not work in the UK unless your player has been modified play region A.

I think that it's also worth mentioning that all 4K UHD discs are region free but the acompanying discs may or may not be region A locked.

D

Deleted member 2457

I think it's worth mentioning that they take your money straight away.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts