Technics Su-V550

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello - I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice re offloading the above amp and associated separates. I don't know much about them, but I've been told they are at least a little bit desireable. I'm not trying to sell on this forum, or anything - just wondering if, in general, it's worth the effort of trying to sell them - and if so, how best to do it.

The parts in the system are,

Amp: Technics SU-V550 (class AA)

Equaliser: Technics SH-8038

Tape deck: Technics RS-T130

CD: Technics SL-P200

(Speakers: Wharfdale Diamond 7.1)

If it's landfill, so be it, just don't want to chuck out anything that might be of use..

Thanks,

BaronVonPantz

manicm

The Class-AA models marked the general decline of Technics amps, and their 'New Class A' predecessors were far superior and excellent, and unnderrated especially compared to amps like the Pioneer A400. Although on paper the specs look good I would hardly call this amp desirable.

T

the record spot

No need to landfill any of it. Check your local recycling centre and see if they have a place to put electricals. Sometimes charities will come along, pick up the stuff that works and then pass it on to people who don't have much themselves. I've done this with a few things in Edinburgh and doubt it's the only city in the UK that does this. Worth a try and has to be better than just landfilling it.
small-logo.png

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts