TCL 55 C735K

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
wow what a TV for gamers QLED 4k and is bargain price too . I have that cheapie from them . okay double the price but i wonder if they do a 50 inch too downside double of the price of the TCL 50 at £256 But as a serious TV for gamers and want a QLED this could well be it . I would seriously consider a 50 in this
i assume this is the 2023 model and real competition for Samsung LG Panasonic , maybe not Sony

wow what a TV for gamers QLED 4k and is bargain price too . I have that cheapie from them . okay double the price but i wonder if they do a 50 inch too downside double of the price of the TCL 50 at £256 But as a serious TV for gamers and want a QLED this could well be it . I would seriously consider a 50 in this
i assume this is the 2023 model and real competition for Samsung LG Panasonic , maybe not Sony
I was mightily impressed with the Smaller screen TCLs in Currys. I don't know anything about the company though. As we are not gamers, I plumped for the brand most familiar to us.

Reactions: Al ears

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
TCL has put a big surprise to even Hisense with this QLED The other manufacturers take note off course most of the worlds electronics come from China hence they can get the best electronics . There main enemy ? is Hisense also Chinese .

TCL has put a big surprise to even Hisense with this QLED The other manufacturers take note off course most of the worlds electronics come from China hence they can get the best electronics . There main enemy ? is Hisense also Chinese .
Have to say though, Hisence isn't a huge bar to hurdle. I'm sure both are good for their respective price bracket. Then you have to wonder how the support compares to the established brands.

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
Have to say though, Hisence isn't a huge bar to hurdle. I'm sure both are good for their respective price bracket. Then you have to wonder how the support compares to the established brands.
When you are paying £300 for a TV, back up from a manufacture is not listed as important ( remember yo still have that so-called warranty Buy one keep the TV for 3 years and buy a new one . But paying serious money is another thing . You buy a Sony. Build quality should be better But where do those parts come from Japan ??or Established brands get a lot of there electronic parts from China . ( not like the good old days from Japan . South Korea has there onw problems , not related to COVID 19 and Taiwan too . This is why these manufacturers should look at Europe now more stable ,certainly related to COVID at least. EU based be a great idea , this would cut costs of import charges . UK also the 2nd largest market ?? in Europe for Chinese TVs and mobile phones .

When you are paying £300 for a TV, back up from a manufacture is not listed as important ( remember yo still have that so-called warranty Buy one keep the TV for 3 years and buy a new one . But paying serious money is another thing . You buy a Sony. Build quality should be better But where do those parts come from Japan ??or Established brands get a lot of there electronic parts from China . ( not like the good old days from Japan . South Korea has there onw problems , not related to COVID 19 and Taiwan too . This is why these manufacturers should look at Europe now more stable ,certainly related to COVID at least. EU based be a great idea , this would cut costs of import charges . UK also the 2nd largest market ?? in Europe for Chinese TVs and mobile phones .
Can't disagree, most audio companies source their components from China as they deemed to be good VFM. but I get concerned by these companies who suddenly appear in the UK market. Personally, my trust is with the more established brands, even if it means paying a little extra - it's all about confidence should the TV go pear shaped.

Just my opinion of course.

Reactions: WayneKerr

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
strange that Phillips name has been used on TCL products . But the latest Sky Glass which i am told could be a TCL product on a different name . yet it is no where near as good as the 2021 TCL TV except the audio . So is this product a TCL and what model is it based from? Will Sky Glass offer this latest model in there new range for 2023. I think not myself Sky has a contract with whoever to supply the TVs and unless that contract is changed they still have to relie on upgrades

strange that Phillips name has been used on TCL products . But the latest Sky Glass which i am told could be a TCL product on a different name . yet it is no where near as good as the 2021 TCL TV except the audio . So is this product a TCL and what model is it based from? Will Sky Glass offer this latest model in there new range for 2023. I think not myself Sky has a contract with whoever to supply the TVs and unless that contract is changed they still have to relie on upgrades
Sky Glass TV panel is made by TPV, not TCL.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts