Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
David Smart said:
Need a sub to compliment my Tannoy Precision 6.2LE speakers. Room is about 25 Sq/m with a lot of reflective surfaces. Choice is between the above, Tannoy new at £249, Rel second hand around £175. Will be used for music only.

Based on reviews ive just read online and other forums and customer reviews id def go with the tannoy plus you already have tannoy so may intergrate better. More power also. Btw why dont you just get the ts12 and be done lol

Andrew - interestingly in the main review I read on the TS2.12 they tried to integrate it with Tannoy Precision floorstanders. Issue was the minimum freq setting on the sub was 50hz which, in their view, caused some overlap with the main speaker. The T5 however can be set a lot lower

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
David Smart said:
Andrew - interestingly in the main review I read on the TS2.12 they tried to integrate it with Tannoy Precision floorstanders. Issue was the minimum freq setting on the sub was 50hz which, in their view, caused some overlap with the main speaker. The T5 however can be set a lot lower

Well spotted. Just make sure the rel is powerful enough

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts