Tannoy Revolution DC6SE speakers with NAD amp?

Cass

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
I see that Richer Sounds have these speakers on sale for £200, which is remarkable given that they were retailing for £600+ not too long ago.

I'm interested, but some reviewers mention a lack of bass - though I feel that this might not be a problem given that my NAD C326BEE amp is bass-heavy anyway.

Does anyone have experience of these speakers? Would they be a better bet than, say, the Dali Zensor 3 which can be had for £100 more?

Thompsonuxb

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
New the Tannoy's are worth twice the Dali's. Seen both in the flesh and again the Tannoys look the money. That said if you can audition do. from customer reviews the Dalis are a more 'fun' speaker the Tannoys for the more decerning lisetner.

If it was my money I'd go with the Tannoys.

Bring your amp into Richers and have a listen,

rjbell

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
I really want the speakers myself its an Amazing offer. I need to get around the mrs. I only bought a pair of speaker last month.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I used to own the Tannoy DC6 and they are great and having owned 3 nad amps in the past can confirm they will sound a very good match - go for them youll be amazed

JMac

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I have the DC6 SE stand mounts and they're a great speaker for the price. They do need a bit of oomph behind them though to sound their best. At first I was running them bi-amped with 2 MF M1 PWR's and its was okay. But I switched them out for an £80 Behringer A500 and it blew the MF's away. The 2 MF's cost best part of £900 together too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts