Take a holiday if fed up with Hi-Fi

Edbostan

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
What a difference it makes to take a break from daily listening to hi-fi. After a two-week break my hi-fi sounds better. It's like listening to it afresh when I first partnered the components. I had criticism of my speakers and wanted to buy new. Not now I like them and appreciate there strengths and not focusing on there weaknesses. So before considering replacing components in believing you will improve your listening experience take a holiday!

D

Deleted member 195594

We haven't had a holiday for 13yrs 😊. We rescue abused and abandoned dogs, so that's our life choice really. Wouldn't change it for the world.

But, as for HiFi, I do deliberately not listen to it now and again, for a day or two. I think it helps me appreciate what I have, rather than what I haven't, and to stop picking holes in my system 😊

What a difference it makes to take a break from daily listening to hi-fi. After a two-week break my hi-fi sounds better. It's like listening to it afresh when I first partnered the components. I had criticism of my speakers and wanted to buy new. Not now I like them and appreciate there strengths and not focusing on there weaknesses. So before considering replacing components in believing you will improve your listening experience take a holiday!
Or just unplug it for a week or two. I've done this before and cleaned all the speaker ends and terminals. Sounded like a new system.

I generally don’t listen all that much during summer months so when I do start to have it on in the evening I do enjoy it, like having a new setup again.

my Passion for vinyl is still lacking though. Not the sound, but the user experience.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts