Tacima Mains Conditioner

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Being a non believer I recently bought a Tacima mains conditioner on ebay for £22 delivered,for £22 its got to be worth a gamble. I know it got 5 stars during a review, but I still doubted that it would make a big difference. I am using it for my AV amp, TV and DVD player. Not sky though. I have also played around with some of the picture settings on the TV. I honestly cannot believe how good the picture is now, its such an improvement, sharp and clear. Its incredible.I have now bought another one for my Hifi.

Has anyone else seen such a difference in their TV when using one of these mains conditioners?

Will it improve the picture even further if I plug Sky+ into it as well ?

A

Anonymous

I will have to get me one of these bad boys.

One of the best accessories I have bought is the QED Qunex TTV lead. The difference to the freeview picture is vastly improved.

A

Anonymous

I have two of these, one for my home cinema system and the other for my hi-fi. I bought mine off e-bay too, for about £23.00 or thereabouts. These conditioners are excellent and are pure value for money. I'm very pleased with them.

Home cinema : More vibrant images (my own observation)

Hi-Fi : Smoothens out the rough edges as a whole (my own observation)

A

Anonymous

I set the brightness to automatic and also set the action mode to on.

I have played with the settings before, I know what you are saying, I should have used the mains conditioner without touching the settings to confirm it is the conditioner.

The TV was never as sharp or vibrant before, I think its the mains conditioner that has made such a difference.

A

Anonymous

For that kind of money (only about £10 more than a 'normal' 4 way) it really is a no-brainer. I've had one for a while, and whilst there aren't earth shattering differences and I shared the cynicism, I really could see a definite incremental improvement in sharpness, colour depth and noise reduction.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts