admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Right guys I reckon I have got to a place where I am happy with my system. What do you reckon?

Nad C352

Nad C542

MA RS5

Feel free to sugget alternatives. Only problem is I have heard the Nad stuff and MA audio stuff - just not together!!

A

Anonymous

well you should if it is possible hear the togheter so to avoid making amistake good luck and its a good combination well done but think about interconnects and speakers cable aswell

A

Anonymous

Cant fault the nad stuff. I had a c542 and c320bee for about 4 years and if i hadn't already upgraded the speakers would have stuck with them.

The c542 is brilliant. (thought it not that much worse than the naim cd5i i replaced it with) not heard the MA speakers but i love the sound with B&W speakers.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
The NAD C352 and NAD C542 CDP/amp combo is a fantastic deal via Superfi.co.uk

Along with that i feel you'd be better going for the M/A RS6's over the RS5's

I have the RS6's and theyre superb speakers wand they really suit the NAD combo down to a tee. My mate has the NAD C352 and the NAD C355BEE amps and i auditioned them with his C542 CDP, my Arcam Alpha 9 CDP and his M/A RS8s and they combinations were brilliant.

Not sure on what music you listen too be we tested them with everything from Pink Floyd to Hed Kandi to System of a Down and they all worked really well together.

Superb, well controlled and timed deep bass, smooth midrange and crisp/clear treble.

Found that the speakers were best about 30" from the rear wall and away from side-walls but the bungs also help is space is limited.

Im toying with the idea of replacing my Arcam set-up (apart from the CDP) with the NAD C355BEE and C542 CDP/amp combo.

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"]Why not get the superfi deal with Epos speakers thrown in for pretty much free?

Unless you're out of the UK and they don't ship, obviously.[/quote]

Hmm, Superfi have changed a bit. Too much chocolate I say.

A

Anonymous

I think I will go with the 352 as I cant see the advantage of spending £140 to get the 355 instead. Would you agree Dan??

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"][quote user="gpi"]Too much chocolate I say.[/quote]

Oxymoron! Oxymoron![/quote]

No it's not. No it's not.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts