system for 35k

A

Anonymous

The world is your oyster at that amount. Get your chauffeur to take you out demoing man. ;-)

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="vishnusur"]can u suggest a stereo amp and a good pair of floorstanders for below 35k
[/quote]

I assume we're not talking GBPs here. Which currency do you mean?

A

Anonymous

Live rates at 2008.03.24 17:11:20 UTC

35,000.00 INR

=

439.039 GBP

India Rupees

United Kingdom Pounds

1 INR = 0.0125440 GBP

1 GBP = 79.7196 INR

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
That's kind of what I assumed, since we seem to be getting a lot of readers of WHFSV India signing up for this forum these days. Now I just have to get hold of a copy of that magazine and work out what's on sale there, and at what prices - assuming you and I are correct in our assumption, of course...

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Andrew Everard"]
That's kind of what I assumed, since we seem to be getting a lot of readers of WHFSV India signing up for this forum these days. Now I just have to get hold of a copy of that magazine and work out what's on sale there, and at what prices - assuming you and I are correct in our assumption, of course...

[/quote]

.........of course, also assuming that you're not insinuating that he couldn't possibly have 35k in GBP ;)

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Gerrardasnails"]Sam, I read a "good set of floorstanders" and thought that cannot be sterling - I would be wanting floorstanders that did my ironing for that sort of money![/quote]

Plenty of W.A.F there!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Sam Srivastava"].........of course, also assuming that
you're not insinuating that he couldn't possibly have 35k in GBP
;)[/quote]

Well, it could be £35k, I guess, but you might expect a bit more information in the question in that case. Anmd to say "for below 35k" would seem an odd construct to use if we were talking about such a huge amount of money.

Oh, I don't know - I guess we'll just have to wait for him to post again and clarify the situation.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Andrew Everard"]
[quote user="Sam Srivastava"].........of course, also assuming that
you're not insinuating that he couldn't possibly have 35k in GBP
;)[/quote]

Well, it could be £35k, I guess, but you might expect a bit more information in the question in that case. Anmd to say "for below 35k" would seem an odd construct to use if we were talking about such a huge amount of money.

Oh, I don't know - I guess we'll just have to wait for him to post again and clarify the situation.
[/quote]

.......I was pulling your leg Mr E......I'll assume I succeeded.........lots of assumptions going on today ;)

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Gerrardasnails"]Sam, I read a "good set of floorstanders" and thought that cannot be sterling - I would be wanting floorstanders that did my ironing for that sort of money![/quote]

hehe........too true dude.............if he did buy speakers for 35k GBP, just imagine the thread when he asks about interconnects ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts