Syncing newsstand and Zinio mags on IPad??

GetCarter

Nov 5, 2003
Visit site
Unless Zinio themselves go over to Newsstand (and from their point of view, they would have to create an individual app for every single magazine they do for every language etc as this is how newsstand work, which would be pretty big task), I can't see this happening anytime soon. Though I can see more indivdual publishers putting their mags on Newsstand themselves, especially larger ones such as Haymarket.

GetCarter

Nov 5, 2003
Visit site
Unless Zinio themselves go over to Newsstand (and from their point of view, they would have to create an individual app for every single magazine they do for every language etc as this is how newsstand work, which would be pretty big task), I can't see this happening anytime soon. Though I can see more indivdual publishers putting their mags on Newsstand themselves, especially larger ones such as Haymarket.

Ksutty

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
I buy quite a few magazines from newsstand and would buy what hifi if it was available, to use my iTunes account to pay just makes it easier. It's also nice to have all my magazines in one place.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Ksutty said:
I buy quite a few magazines from newsstand and would buy what hifi if it was available, to use my iTunes account to pay just makes it easier. It's also nice to have all my magazines in one place.

One prob is it's v v expensive for us, as Apple does like to take a v v serious wedge...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts