Swivel Mount for Panasonic Plasma

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Have just bought a Panasonic TH37PX80 and I want to want to mount it on a masonry wall. Due to the room layout it needs to swivel 45 degrees out from the wall. The only mount I have found to do this is the Optimum LVM601 which is motorised - does anybody know of a manual mount that can swivel the screen to this extent?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Do a search for ' cantilever wall bracket' on ebay and a wealth of suitable equipt comes up. The quality like everything on ebay will be variable though !!

A

Anonymous

Yeh as Andyb said, look on ebay. That is where I got mine and it is quality stuff, type this link in and take a peak: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Plasma-LCD-SWIVEL-TILT-WALL-MOUNT-BRACKET-TV-32-42_W0QQitemZ200220216470QQihZ010QQcategoryZ48656QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
It is the same one as mine but it is in silver and from a different seller but if you look for one exactly like this then I totally recommend it.
Get someone to fit it though as it is tricky.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for all the advice after all that I have just discovered the wall is not masonry but blockwork with areas of blown plaster. Whilst it would be best to have it swivel mounted I am not convinced the wall will take it and so I'm going to put it on one of those glass AV stands.

TRENDING THREADS