SVS $199 Prime Elevation loudspeakers, for Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro 3D

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Subwoofer enthusiasts SVS also make normal loudspeakers. This is a new one, cost $199 per speaker (although by the time it travels across the Atlantic it will probably be £199 per speaker) at Frank Harvey or TheMovieRooms in Edinburgh. It is, apparerently, suitable for high speakers in Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro 3D configurations.

http://www.svsound.com/pages/prime-elevation?utm_source=SVS+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8f1684170b-Newsletter_September_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_932c6e125c-8f1684170b-79591629&mc_cid=8f1684170b&mc_eid=5f849794dd

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Cheaper version of the Klipsch RP-140SA units I keep banging on about.

FWIW any, repeat ANY, bookshelf speaker hung high on the wall, especially if you have brackets that can angle them down a bit (or are prepared to take a saw to the cabinets) will work just as well. An "approved for Atmos" sticker does nothing but add $100 to the price.

Samd

Benedict_Arnold said:
Cheaper version of the Klipsch RP-140SA units I keep banging on about.

FWIW any, repeat ANY, bookshelf speaker hung high on the wall, especially if you have brackets that can angle them down a bit (or are prepared to take a saw to the cabinets) will work just as well. An "approved for Atmos" sticker does nothing but add $100 to the price.

I am considering this using a couple of Mission M3s but cannot go any wider than placing them high on the wall above the 2 front speakers. I know some have a thing about size but does width matter?

TRENDING THREADS