Surround Sound - What do i do

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi

im new here , been reading the magazine for about 6months and stuff , really intrested to take the first step in to av equipment ,

but dont know what to be looking for

room size is only 3 meters by 4 meters so small , is it worth getting

seperate speakers and av Reciever

or should i just buy a surround sound system all in one

thanks

A

Anonymous

It would really depend on your budget, if you have the space (and a willing partner) for seperates, or if you want a nice tidy 1 boxer and small speakers.
emotion-2.gif

nads

similar size to my room. I have it as a separates. went to listen to some of these all in ones and sorry not that impressed. But it does depend on the other half, if there is one, and also what you want from the kit. have a good listen and then spend.

A

Anonymous

thank you for ur feedback

its hard to know what speaker package , im mostly intrested in them for movies and not music so much , defo have space and other half doesnt mind

budget depends really on sound aswell as design , £500 to £800 but i really need to go to a store for a demo , im in essex , i got a seven oakes near me , dunno about anything else

it would be nice to know a few models to look out for ,

tv is samsung 40 lcd , sky plus for now tried to order hd today but guy was more intrested in the area where i lived and if it was nice for him , lol

btw i work nights ,

A

Anonymous

You should Definately go for seperates then! You will nearly always get better performance from seperates than an equivelant priced all in one ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts