Surround Sound System to compliment by KDL-40Z4500 & BDPS350

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone suggest a surround sound system to compliment the above? The TV itself has pretty good sound and the virtual isnt bad, but I really want a 5.1 system.

I was initially looking at the HTIS100 as I loved the small/discrete speakers but am having second thoughts as apparently it isn't that compatible with the BDPS350? and I would also prefer a horizontal unit. I wish you could just buy the speakers on their own.

Max I want to spend is £500 ish. 

AndrewFG

Nov 2, 2008
Visit site
Its a lot more than the 500 quid you want to pay -- but anyway...

I have the KDL-40Z4500 and BD-P350 coupled with a Sony DA-2400ES receiver (I decided that an all Sony system makes it simpler with using the remotes and stuff) combined with KEF 3005.1 speakers.

Fantastic !!

A

Anonymous

Organic, I can only agree with Andrew. I have the KDL-W4500 and S350 blu-ray and was also looking at an all in one system like the the HTIS100 (especially because of the golf ball size speakers). However, although sound was good i was blown away by the quality of the style speaker packages (when i went for a test) such as KEF and ended up getting a great deal on the KEF3005se apeakers and Denon 1909 amp from Sevenoaks. Am so glad I spent the extra money. Have a think , as you have a great TV and blu ray - do you want an ok sound ?.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts