Supernatural

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Blacksabbath25 said:
Anyone watch supernatural on here I am a big fan of this show and I own all 10 lovely seasons of it anyway season 11 has just come on iTunes so looking forward to this new season. .

My wife loves it, but I think she just fancies the two main guys.

Thompsonuxb

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Been a long time fan myself.....

Although I think it's running out of steam now - it's time, they should make a full length big budget movie now before the actors get too old.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Thompsonuxb said:
Been a long time fan myself.....

Although I think it's running out of steam now - it's time, they should make a full length big budget movie now before the actors get too old.
it should of ended a long time ago but glad its still going but season 11 has started good . going by the supernatrural crew they are going to carry on making supernatrual as long as the fans keep watching which is good as long as the story's keep being good ones then this will keep fans happy but its amazing the show has been running over 10 years now i love it its old school show which i like

K

keeper of the quays

Never seen it? Is it like midsomer murders?

K

keeper of the quays

Blacksabbath25 said:
keeper of the quays said:
no it's an American program about 2 brothers who save people and fight evil it's very good 
You do realise evil people are a minority group? Seems bit harsh these good brothers fighting minorities! Who stands up for the evil people? Where's their voice? I'm going to try and watch this programme but I think it will upset my liberal sentiments!

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
no it's an American program about 2 brothers who save people and fight evil it's very good
You do realise evil people are a minority group? Seems bit harsh these good brothers fighting minorities! Who stands up for the evil people? Where's their voice? I'm going to try and watch this programme but I think it will upset my liberal sentiments!
evil being werewolves, demon's , angels anything not normal it kind of says it in the name of the show supernatural ! *smile*

K

keeper of the quays

Blacksabbath25 said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
evil being werewolves, demon's , angels anything not normal it kind of says it in the name of the show supernatural ! *smile*
poor werewolves, just imagine what life is like for them? Every time there's a full moon these unfortunate wretches then have to howl at the said moon! And create mayhem! Do you think a demon likes being in this sorry state? Perhaps they may like to watch a soap? Or go on a picnic! I feel sorry for these creatures...Ps are you Osborne? or Dio or tony martin? I'm more killswitch engage! :)

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
evil being werewolves, demon's , angels anything not normal it kind of says it in the name of the show supernatural ! *smile*
poor werewolves, just imagine what life is like for them? Every time there's a full moon these unfortunate wretches then have to howl at the said moon! And create mayhem! Do you think a demon likes being in this sorry state? Perhaps they may like to watch a soap? Or go on a picnic! I feel sorry for these creatures...Ps are you Osborne? or Dio or tony martin? I'm more killswitch engage! :)
ozzy do not like Dio

K

keeper of the quays

Blacksabbath25 said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
evil being werewolves, demon's , angels anything not normal it kind of says it in the name of the show supernatural ! *smile*
ozzy do not like Dio
What! No heaven or hell ;) no children of the sea? (Imo the finest rock song of it's genre ) no sign of the southern cross? Mind you planet caravan is rather awesome..and iron man..is stonking! :)

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
ozzy do not like Dio
What! No heaven or hell ;) no children of the sea? (Imo the finest rock song of it's genre ) no sign of the southern cross? Mind you planet caravan is rather awesome..and iron man..is stonking! :)
i have all the albums of black sabbath on cd & vinly 1st pressings and ozzy solo stuff the same but i never liked Dio so i never got the albums of black sabbath after ozzy got kicked out of the band but ozzy did better on his own anyway i think

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts