Supercollider/The Butcher - more evidence of the wonder of Radiohead

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
These two new tracks are fantastic. Particularly love The Butcher right now. The woodwind-flecked opening feels like a Spirit of Eden meets Warp Records moment. Supercollider is less immediate, but just as crunching and rewarding on the speakers and ears.

I read that one of the tracks was recorded during and one after KOL, but both would easily further enhance that album.

Great stuff. Roll on the delivery of the vinyl version of King Of Limbs.

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Received an email yesterday, from "Ed, Colin, Jonny, Philip & Thom", with a link to TKOL site for free WAV DLs...
smiley-cool.gif

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Did you buy the vinyl version? Perhaps you only get the free download if you ordered that? I did and got the e-mail with the downloads, not listened to them yet tho.

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
6th.replicant said:
bay24 said:
Did you buy the vinyl version? Perhaps you only get the free download if you ordered that? I did and got the e-mail with the downloads, not listened to them yet tho.

Nope, I merely DL'd the WAV version.

Any thoughts on the music itself, anyone?

It's slotted into my week's most played tracks. Alongside other RSD faves: Heady Nuggs boxset, Nickel Creek's first album and also Rush's Moving Pictures. The latter I haven't heard in it's entirety for 30 years, and was prompted by a thread elsewhere on this forum. It's great. Almost as good as KOL.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts